mandag den 13. juni 2011

Super salad

Spinach salad with blue cheese crumble, cranberries and walnuts




When I was an intern in the States, I lived on spinach for week at a time. One night, when some colleagues and I had gone out to dinner, I had a wonderful spinach salad with blue cheese, cranberries and walnuts. And I thought to myself: hmm, I can make this too! So off to Walmart!





This salad is really simple, easy to make and so very delicious. Here's what you need:


1 handful of chopped walnuts


1 handful of dried cranberries


1 handful of crumbled blue cheese


3-4 handfuls of fresh spinach




Wash your spinach really well and dry with a kitchen towel. Take all the other ingredients and mix in a bowl. Then pour on top of your fresh spinach. Voila!



Enjoy!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar